A range of trade-tough trailers to meet the unique demands of a tradie's workday. Each design can be customised and intricately modified so as to meet the customer's individual needs.
Tough, Reliable and Durable; our Tradesman Series Trailers are everything you need to make it through the workday with style and ease.
AUSTRALIAN MADE USING ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS
WANT TO FEATURE ON OUR PAGE?
Tag us @SMUTRAILERS with a good shot of your #customtrailer !
SEE THE TRADESMAN RANGE BELOW
This is by far the best looking and practical work trailer you will find
The all New Renegade Series is our latest concept trailer.
After listening and dealing with tradesmen for over 10 years we have
delivered a trailer that will make your day on the tools that much easier.
Our entry level 1990kg Tandem Renegade package comes standard with:
- 2440mmL x 1520mmW x 1240mmH internal measurements.
- Specially Designed Compressor Box/ Generator/ Tool Box on Extended Draw Bar
- Flush Side and rear opening flush doors with Durometer Seal and Centreflex Hinge system
- Custom Designed Ladder Rack fitted with a genuine Rhino Ladder Roller
- 2.5mm Aluminium Ch Plate Roof to deflect heat away from inside
- Framed then cladded in Zinc Aneal Sheet providing the strongest combination available
- Custom Rolled Guards, Side Steps, Rear Taillight board for a seamless look
- Powder Coated In Your Choice Of Colour and Aluminium Stone protection package
- Rocker Roller 7 Leaf Suspension, 40mm Slim Line Axles, Landcruiser 6 stud Hubs
- 5 x 15" Sunraysia Wheels fitted with 225/65 load Rated Tyres
- 8" ALKO Premium Jockey wheel, ALKO Premium Coupling
- Internal shelf 1800mmL x 600mmW suspended from the 40x40 roof frame
-Rear wall set in 400mm with 2 shelves and False floor provisions
Entry Level Model starts @ $15,500 inc gst
A new concept design that has all of your basic needs covered! Including a whopping 3200kg GVM, 990kg Tare, 2440x1520x1240 main body, 2 door compressor box, rear shelving, ladder rack, CSA Steelies, AT tyres, ARK Jockey Wheel, internal LED strip lights plus black ally pack; it's a rockin package all for $18,000 inc gst.
Based on many of the specs of our ever-popular Renegade model, the RENEGADE UTILITY PRO combines the practicality, toughness and reliability of the Renegade, in a sleek, versatile and tub-style design. Fully lined with aluminium checkerplate for that extra level of durability, the RENEGADE UTILITY PRO is a busy tradie's or outdoor-enthusiast's dream.
All specs, designs and extras may be applied to this model.
Entry level pricing begins at $17,250.
NOTE: our carry rack design has changed, please call/drop in to enquire.
The Excel Model has a more traditional look.
But with the S.M.U. flare...
Like our other models, it can be built to your preferred size. 7x5 8x5 9x5 10x5 10x6
We can apply the X-TRAK Package to it and customise the inside to your requirements including, shelving, drawers, dividers, floors, Light packages
Entry Level 8x5 Model starts @ $14,500 inc gst
THE OUTLAW is the big brother of the ever-popular Renegade - although not as wide (1900mm from outside guard as compared to 2150mm), the Outlaw houses a whopping 1800mm X 2700mm internal space that can be totally customised to suit each customer.
The Outlaw will best serve those who need a 'workshop on wheels' and require heaps of tools and equipment with them every day.
All extras and upgrades can be applied to the Outlaw.
Entry Level Model starts @ $22,500 inc gst
The BANDIT flawlessly combines all the best features from both the Renegade and Outlaw models.
The height of the main body is taller than all other models, thus offering room for extra storage possibilities.
Due to the extra height of the body; we taper the top of the front storage box in order to reduce any wind drag.
Entry Level Model starts @ $16,950 inc gst
All work performed at S.M.U. Trailers and Graphics comes with a 12 month warranty against parts used and a lifetime warranty for faulty workmanship from the date of job completion.
S.M.U. Trailers & Graphics, 10 Carmart Way, Pakenham Victoria 3810.
(03) 8774 6476